Ray Lewis III, Son Of NFL Hall Of Famer Ray Lewis, Dead At 28

 ABOUT POST  



Yahoo


VI

Ray Lewis III, Son Of NFL Hall Of Famer Ray Lewis, Dead At 2

Amber Corrin

June 16, 2023, 6:58 p


Ray Lewis III, son of former Baltimore Ravens legend Ray Lewis, has died at 28 years old. The news was shared Thursday (June 15) by his younger brother Rashaan via Instagram Story. His cause of death has not been made public knowledge as of publicatio


“Really can’t believe I’m even typing this but RIP big brother,” Rashaan captioned a photo of Lewis III. He added, “A true angel. I pray your at peace now because [I know] how much you was rlly hurtin. I don’t and won’t ever have the words man cuz this pain right here… I love you I love you I love you



“Your niece gone miss you but she will hear about u over and over just watch over us all big bruh be our guardian I promise I’ll make you smile and proud,” he conclude

WATCH HERE d. .”n.me8BEe concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post