VIDEO: SERIAL KILLER – ED GEIN THE REAL LEATHERFACE SERIAL KILLER DOCUMENTARY

 ABOUT POST  



Colin Lawson Books

VIDEO: SERIAL KILLER – ED GEIN THE REAL LEATHERFACE SERIAL KILLER DOCUMENTAR

VIDEO: SERIAL KILLER – ED GEIN THE REAL LEATHERFACE SERIAL KILLER DOCUMENTAR

 February 28, 2022  Colin Lawson  Comments0 Commen


I mentioned serial killer Ed Gein in a previous post called Dark Vocations 2 – Grave Robbers. I felt the quick mention I made of Ed in that post was simply not enoug


For the benefit of those who may not be familiar with Ed’s crimes I have found the documentary that first piqued my interest in this strange little man, I highly recommend this documentar


The video is hosted on Serial Killers World Wide channel of YouTube. Please visit their channel and subscribe to them for more great conten

WATCH HERE . y.h.tYYontent.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post