Yellowstone' 's Lainey Wilson Responds After a Video of Her Performing in Leopard Pants Goes Viral

 ABOUT POST 



PEOPLE

SUBSCRIBE

Ad



ENTERTAINMENT

MUSIC

COUNTRY

'Yellowstone' 's Lainey Wilson Responds After a Video of Her Performing in Leopard Pants Goes Viral

"However you found me, I'm happy you're here!" the country singer said


By Dana Rose Falcone Published on January 2, 2023 03:20PM EST

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - MARCH 07: Lainey Wilson performs onstage during the 57th Academy of Country Music Awards at Allegiant Stadium on March 07, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Rich Fury/Getty Images for ACM)

Lainey Wilson. PHOTO: RICH FURY/GETTY

Lainey Wilson received new fans for the holidays.



After a video of her performing in leopard pants went viral on TikTok because of how her butt looked in the flared bottoms, the country star, 30, noticed an influx of attention.



"I can't even scroll on TikTok on my 'For You' page without seeing my fat butt on everything," Wilson said in a social media video posted on Dec. 15. "It says hashtag-trend! Whatever brings the people in, whatever brings the people in! But I'm just letting y'all know, go check out my record, Bell Bottom Country. Happy to have ya either way. However you found me, I'm happy. I'm happy you're here!"




Wilson, who appears on Yellowstone season 5, then joked about the name of her album.


"Y'all see what I did with Bell Bottom Country?" she continued in the video, putting emphasis on the word "bottom." "See what I did? We didn't even plan that, but, you know what? The Lord has a way of working things out."

WATCH HERE

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post